Thursday, July 11, 2013

I LIKE YOU

Pernah ku berbaring di padang ini,
segar bila mata memandang..
dengan aman,
awan lalu di ruang rindu.

Bunga silih ganti berbunga,
pernah ada..
bila tiada aku jadi perindu,
matamu..
aku rindu.

Seorang aku sekarang,
ku kidungkan lagu temamu,
hatiku mengarahkan aku...
untuk jatuh cinta padamu.

************************

If you pass by and hear this song,
I expect that you will know that it is me,
Giving this song to you only, it might not be relevant, but it's important...
Because I want you to hear it.

I called you up every day,
Even though I was tired, I still submitted, because I liked you a lot.
But then my heart didn't even know that you didn't love me.
You didn't care, you didn't want to speak to me.

So now I'm singing you this song. I just want you to understand.
What I have done, it was because my heart commanded me.
Please don't be angry with me. Please forgive me my dear...
Next time, I will not come, I will not call.

And lastly in my heart, it continues to ask repeatedly.
I'd like to see your face once more.
Before I say good bye to you, cruel-hearted person with a nice face.
I apologize once more from my heart.

But I still have one word that is still stuck in my heart.
This word is from a grown man... I like you.

Sung by Sek Loso
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk3zd1mc7_A

No comments:

Post a Comment