Monday, December 22, 2014

PINANG

I'm drinking alone in the darkness
how I wish you were here
of course with me
humble me... poor me
so,
I'm waiting for the moon
alone in the darkness
while lovers called it the dusk

I just want to be with you
and your lovely hair
then I continue drinking
while eating 'pinang' on my left hand
and thinking of you with my right brain
thinking about your eyes
ears...
breath and the kisses
yes I am not right as it may seem
I am going left
speechless...
I was beyond any words
at the moment
I kept chewing the 'pinang'
wish I can chew your lips
it taste so good
makes my world spinning around
feels like I'm drunk
God...
god can't help us anymore
only you and me can make the different
between love and being loved
I long for your sweet touch
caressing my skin
your words so sweet
whispering softly into my ears
I wanted more but you and I know we can't
I'm willing to cry for you
but die,
I hope no
'cause I want to live with you
as long as the pinang's tree
will do...
your love is like 'pinang'
sometimes it taste bitter, sometimes sweet
the more I chew the more I like
it makes me dizzy but it's okay for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment